Odisha school teacher eligibility test in short (Ossest test) is conducted by the board of secondary education shall issue the admit card to given the link below here. So candidate checks your Ossest admit card the candidate must carry the exam hall- ticket proper identity for biometric authentication, here is the two exam category for Ossest– 2019 .check your exam paper category as mention below in the table. also, check for the admit card released soon. the exam will be conducted in January-2020 as expected.
Eligibility criteria for Ossest 2019-20:
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- the candidate must be able to read and write in Odia.
- candidate must have passed the 10th HSC examination conducted by the board of secondary education Odisha or other examination conducted by any other examination state board (CBSE, ICSE) with Odia language.
- candidate must have passed +2 /higher secondary examination conducted by Odisha with an Odia subject language.
- candidate must have passed hsc/10th conducted by BSE Odisha.
Here are the steps to download Osstet 2019 admit card:
- visit to the official website @ www.bseodisha.ac.in
- check Osstest 2019 admit card.
- find our the link Osstet 2019 admit card link.
- enter the roll number and the password. password is your date of birth.
- Click the submit button and save the pdf of your admit card.
Osstet Exam Admit card details 2019-20:
- Candidate name.
- Date of the exam.
- Examination center details and city.
- Candidate registration number and roll no.
- Mother’s name or father’s name.
- The time duration of the exam.
- Signature of the candidate and latest photograph.
Selection procedure for Osstet exam test:
- there is two paper conducted paper-1 and paper-2 for the Osstet 2019.
- candidate having necessary academic and training qualifications as per category-1 have to appear paper-1 of the examination.
Here is the table below for what is category-1
|subject or stream||academic score and a professional qualification|
|Hindi teacher||bachelor of degree from a recognized university with Hindi in honors or should be passed minimum 50% marks in all subject or 45% for (st/sc/ph)|
|Urdu teacher||minimum 50% marks aggregate or .e.d in Urdu from a recognized university NCTE.
and 45% for ph candidates.
|Sanskrit teacher||bachelor of degree from a recognized university with Sanskrit in honors or an elective subject with minimum 50% marks aggregate or (for ST/SC/ph 45%)
|Telugu teacher||1.bachelor of a degree from a recognized university with Telugu in honors or an elective subject with minimum 50% marks aggregate or (for ST/SC/PH 45%)
2.B.E.D Telugu from a recognized university or an institution by NCTE.
|Trained graduate arts||1. bachelor of degree from a recognized university in Arts/ Commerce or Shastri(Sanskrit) with two school subjects in honors or elective with an aggregate 50% and for ST/SC/PH 45% min.
B.E.D from a recognized university by NCTE.
2.BA/B.ED four year integrated course with a minimum aggregate of 50% and for ST/SC/PH 45%.
|Trained graduate science||1. bachelor of degree from a recognized university in science/b-tech/B.E degree with two school subjects in honors or elective with an aggregate 50% and for ST/SC/PH 45% min.
B.E.D from a recognized university by NCTE.
2.BSC/B.ED four year integrated course with a minimum aggregate of 50% and for ST/SC/PH 45%.
- the person having necessary academic and training qualifications as per category-2 has to appear paper-2 of the examination.
Here is the table below for what is category-2
|Physical teacher||1. The candidate must be passed in +2 or equivalent with an aggregate for 50% marks. or for( ST/SC/PH 45%)
2. M.P.ED/B.P.ED/C.PED from a recognized university by NCTE.
- The duration of paper-1 and paper-2 shall be 2 hours 30 minutes.
- All questions will be multiple choice MCQ each carrying one mark for which one is correct.
- there shall be four sections In Osstet -2019 exam.
- section-1 conducts Odia language compulsory for all categories and posts.
- section 2 conducts the English language compulsory for all the categories and posts.
- section-3 conduct both stream (arts) and ( science for both pcm&cbz), the question will be in English.
- in section-4 the questions in child development, pedology, school management and evaluation in English compulsory.
- there shall be no negative marking.
Qualifying marks for Osstet Test 2019:
|GEN||60 % min.|
|ST/SC/PH/SEBC||50 % min.|
Osstet Admit card 2019- [Important links]:
|To download result Osstet result -2020||Available soon|
|Click here for admit card Osstet-2019|
|Visit the official website for more information.|