Candidates, who have applied for the UPPSC PCS Prelims Exam, can download their UPPSC Admit Card from the official UPSSC website http://uppsc.up.nic.in/.
Candidates can download their admit card through candidate login from the official website using their credentials like registration number and date of birth. Candidates should report to the examination centre as per the information given on their admit card at the given time along with the two passport size phtographs and original ID proof with its photocopy.
The prelims for Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services (PCS) will be held in two shifts on December 15, 2019 from 09:30 am to 11:30 am and 02:30 pm to 04:30 am at 19 exam centres across the state.
The exam will be held at these districts – Agra, Prayagraj, Azamgarh, Bareilly, Barabanki, Gorakhpur, Ayodhya, Ghaziabad, Jaunpur, Jhansi, Kanpur City, Lucknow, Meerut, Moradabad, Raebareli, Sitapur, Varanasi, Mathura and Mirzapur.
Steps to download UPPSC PCS admit card 2019
1) Log on to the official UPPSC website – http://uppsc.up.nic.in/.
2) Click on the link that reads, “Click here to download admit card for Combined State/Upper Subordinate Services Preliminary Examination – 2019 [PCS / ACF-RFO] under Advt. No.- A-2/E-1/2019”
3) A new page will appear on your screen
4) Enter your registration number, DoB, gender and the security code
5) Clcik on the ‘Download Admit Card’ button
6) Take a print out and keep it for future reference